Here are few things you need to be aware of before making your reservation.
- You can use online reservation form to make reservations up to 24 hours in advanced. Need to reserve with less than 24 hours notice? Call (386) 454-2050.
- Important note regarding arrival times: These can be approximate; however, arrival times at Canoe Outpost must be between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm (4:00 pm for River Rise). For Full Moon trips, just put Full Moon; we will let you know what time to arrive (this varies by time of year). Plan on checking in at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Last pick up of the day is at 5:00 pm; 6:00 during Daylight Savings Time.
- For groups of more than 24 people or 12 canoes and/or kayaks — or for any outing that will involve more than just renting canoes or kayaks with pickup — please call (386) 454-2050.
- You do not need to give us a deposit for groups of 24 or less; however, if you need to cancel, please give us as much notice as possible.
- After clicking Submit, the reservation page should change to say Processing. Do not refresh or leave page until the page reloads on its own and you see a confirmation message at the very bottom. If you failed to enter data in a required field, the form will reappear in lieu of the confirmation message, and the missing fields will be noted.