Here are few things you need to be aware of before making your reservation.
- You can use online reservation form to make reservations up to 24 hours in advanced. Need to reserve with less than 24 hours notice? Call (386) 454-2050.
- Important note regarding arrival times: These can be approximate; however, arrival times at Canoe Outpost must be between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm (4:00 pm for River Rise). For Full Moon trips, just put Full Moon; we will let you know what time to arrive (this varies by time of year). Plan on checking in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- For groups of more than 24 people or 12 canoes and/or kayaks — or for any outing that will involve more than just renting canoes or kayaks with pickup — please call (386) 454-2050.
- You do not need to give us a deposit for groups of 24 or less; however, if you need to cancel, please give us as much notice as possible.
- After clicking Submit, the reservation page should change to say Processing. Do not refresh or leave page until the page reloads on its own and you see a confirmation message at the very bottom. If you failed to enter data in a required field, the form will reappear in lieu of the confirmation message, and the missing fields will be noted.