Take more time, see more of the river. The Santa Fe offers numerous campsites and many of our guests take advantage of this fact to plan a leisurely two- or three-day paddle. Go farther, see more and enjoy all that the river offers.
Start your trip right here at Canoe Outpost. Whether you bring your own canoe or kayak, or rent one of ours, you can take advantage of our convenient launch facility, ample parking and pick-up service.
Canoe Outpost can supply you with everything from ice to detailed maps. Our expertise is based on years of experience paddling the river so, if you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask.
Prices shown are for rental only. Separate pickup charges also apply.
|Trip||Pick-Up Point||Approx Distance||Approx Time||First Two People||Each Addl Person||Kayak/Paddle Board|
|15 Miles||2 Days||$55/day||$45/day||$45|
|7||US-129 Bridge||26 Miles||2-3 Days||$55/day||$45/day||$45|
|8||CR-340 Bridge||39 Miles||3-4 Days||$55/day||$45/day||$45|
- Bringing your own canoe or kayak? Check out our shuttle rates.
- Children 12 and under are free to all pick-up points except for Poe Springs and Ginnie Springs.
- Paddlers are responsible for admission fees to Poe Springs or Ginnie Springs, if applicable.
- Price includes lifejackets, paddles and tax.
Need Camping Gear?
We can supply just about everything you will need, short of personal items and food. Our complete package includes:
- Canoes, paddles and lifejackets
- Tents, sleeping bags and tarpaulin
- Water container and cooler with ice
- Cook stove and eating utensils
- Detergent, dish cloth and towel
- Lantern, litter bags
- Pickup and transportation back to Canoe Outpost
Cost: $90/person for two days and one night, $45/person for additional nights. Paddlers are responsible for lost or damaged equipment.
Take the Next Step
- Book your trip on line.
- Learn about single-day and full-moon trips.
- Find out how to help ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
- Check out our detailed river map.
- Learn more about other things to see and do in historic High Springs.
Lease Agreement and Release Form: Get started on your trip ahead of time by downloading our lease agreement and completing the highlighted areas at the bottom. Type your cell phone number in the box at the upper right, print two copies and have all the adults in your party sign where indicated in the lower right. Bring both copies with you.