Enjoy a relaxing paddle down one of Florida’s most scenic rivers. Take just a few hours or go all day (we can pick you up at any of a number of locations along the river). Experience crystal-clear freshwater springs, abundant wildlife and incredible natural formations.
Start your trip right here at Canoe Outpost. Whether you bring your own canoe, kayak or paddle board, or rent one of ours, you can take advantage of our convenient launch facility, ample parking and pick-up service.
Canoe Outpost can supply you with everything from ice to detailed maps. Our expertise is based on years of experience paddling the river so, if you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask.
|Trip||Pick-Up Point||Approx Distance||Approx Time||First Two People||Each Addl Person||Kayak/Paddle Board|
|1||River Rise (Round Trip)||6.0 Miles||3.0 Hours||$38||$19||$32|
|2||US-27 Bridge||3.0 Miles||1.5 Hours||$40||$20||$35|
|4||Rum Island||7.0 Miles||3.0 Hours||$45||$22||$40|
|6||SR-47 Bridge||15.0 Miles||5.0 Hours||$55||$27||$45|
- Bringing your own canoe or kayak? Check out our shuttle rates.
- Children 12 and under are free to all pick-up points except for Poe Springs and Ginnie Springs.
- Paddlers are responsible for admission fees to Poe Springs or Ginnie Springs, if applicable.
- Price includes transportation, lifejackets, paddles and tax.
Take the Next Step
- Book your trip on line.
- Learn about overnight and full-moon trips.
- Find out how to help ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
- Check out our detailed river map.
- Learn more about other things to see and do in historic High Springs.