If you have your own canoe or kayak, or you are doing one of our overnight trips, you can put in at Canoe Outpost and we will pick you up and transport you and your canoe or kayak back to your starting point. Prices are per canoe or kayak and include:
- Parking at Canoe Outpost
- Maps and river information
Looking for something other that what is listed here? Call us. We will be happy to discuss it with you.
*Please note that while we can provide shuttle service for private canoes and kayaks from these locations, we do not rent canoes or kayaks going to these locations. Also be aware that the last available pick up time is 5:00 pm; 6:00 pm during Daylight Savings Time.
- Need a canoe, kayak or paddle board? Check out our rental-included trips.
- Children 12 and under are free to all pick-up points except for Poe Springs and Ginnie Springs.
- Paddlers are responsible for admission fees to Poe Springs or Ginnie Springs, if applicable.
Take the Next Step
- Book your trip on line.
- Find out how to help ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
- Check out our detailed river map.
- Learn more about other things to see and do in historic High Springs.
Lease Agreement and Release Form: Get started on your trip ahead of time by downloading our lease agreement and completing the highlighted areas at the bottom. Type your cell phone number in the box at the upper right, print two copies and have all the adults in your party sign where indicated in the lower right. Bring both copies with you.